Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Find relief and comfort from aches and pains with turbo-heating HK49 Cosy Heat Pad from Beurer.
Wrap this soft, fluffy pad around your middle like a belt and experience soothing heat therapy on muscular aches. Perhaps you have a pulled muscle or are recovering from a back injury, or you want relief from period cramps; the HK49 delivers comforting heat to help relieve pain and stiffness.
Unlike a hot water bottle which emits very intense heat, the HK49 offers a more soothing, relaxing form of heat therapy and, with three settings, you have greater control over the temperature. What’s more, you can enjoy continuous heat for as long as you need it. Although it has a 90 minute switch off function to give you peace of mind in case you doze off, you can switch it back on again straight away before it loses any heat. Plus, it has the Beurer Safety System sensors which turn the pad off should it become too hot.
What do you get with the Beurer HK 49 Cosy Heat Pad?
This Beurer heat pad is comfortable to use, with less intense heat than a hot water bottle, more safety features, and greater temperature control. This heat pad has 3 illuminated temperature settings:
- Setting 1: 45-50˚C,
- Setting 2: 55-60˚C,
- Setting 3: 60-65˚C.
As well as the variety of temperatures for you comfort and safety, you also get the following features:
- Extra wide rubber strap, with velcro fastener makes it fully adjustable for the perfect fit, and also ensures a nice close fit should you so desire it!
- Cosy and soft material, made of cosy micro fibre. The material is known as Oeko-Tex. This means that the materials used in this cosy heat pad meet the stringent human ecological requirements of Oeko-Tex Standard 100, verified by Hohenstein Research Institute.
- Breathable, cosy and skin friendly
- Detachable Control Unit
- Machine washable at 30 °C
- BSS Overheat protection for your safety and comfort.
- Electronic temperature control
- Automatic switch off function after 90 minutes.
The HK49 is the cosier version of Beurer’s HK55, a heat pad similar in shape and design but not as soft and flexible. This makes the HK49 the perfect choice if you’re looking for a heat pad to snuggle up with. Plus, it’s completely washable; just remove the power cord and throw the whole thing in the washing machine.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||92463|
|Programmes||3 heat settings with turbo heat function & BSS safety heat cut out after 90 minutes|
|Recommended For||Cosy stomach or back heating pad.|
|Length||Heat Pad Measures 69cm (27 inches) Elastic waist strap 55 cm (22 inches). Overall Waist/Belt Fitting Size 131 cm (51 inches)|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Function||3 temperature settings|
|Washing Instructions||Can be washed at 30 °C (has detechable control unit)|
|Width||28cm (11 inches)|
|5 star :||
|( 2 )|
|4 star :||
|( 2 )|
- Excellent product Review by Helen
- Perfect for aches and pains Review by Hilsarealive
- Wasn't quite what I had imagined Review by Kay
- Easy to apply to different zones fits perfectly. Review by Caroline W
Easy to apply to different zones fits perfectly. (Posted on 5 February 2015)
Just triple checked this because it seemed small and it is a German made product and they are not noted for being sliem!
I can confirm I have updated it o the following information
Heat Pad Measures 69cm (27 inches) Elastic waist strap 55 cm (22 inches). Overall Waist/Belt Fitting Size 131 cm (51 inches)
Hope this helps
David Customer Care Team
Unfortunately the Manufacturer has not provided us with this information but it has never been an issued that a customer has brought to our attention that the length of the cable is too short to be used as recommended.
Customer Service Team
Yes its washable - I will update the table!
The instructions say -
Please note that the heating pad should not be dry-cleaned, wrung out, machine-dried, pressed or
Before washing, first remove the plug-in connection together with the switch from the heating pad.
Set the washing machine to a gentle washing cycle at 30°C.
For ecological reasons, we recommend that the heating pad is only washed together with other tex
tiles. Use a washing powder or liquid for delicate fabrics and dose it according to the manufacturers
Please note that excessive washing will wear out the heating pad. For this reason, the heating pad
should only be machine-washed a maximum of 10 times throughout its entire life.
When drying the heating pad, do not use clothes pegs or anything similar, and never switch the
heating pad on to dry
http://www.stressnomore.co.uk/downloads/instructions/92463-IFUS.pdf instructionn in ENglish are on page 8
Here to help
Tom Customer Care Team
I have checked the user instructions and cannot see any contraindication relating to your situation.
You'll find the instructions for use for the Beurer HK49 Cosy Heat Pad here:
To summarise, it says:
Failure to observe the information provided below can lead to personal injury or material damage (electric shock, skin burns, fire). The following safety and hazard information not only serves to protect your health and the health of others, it also protects the product from damage. Therefore, observe this safety information and pass on these instructions together with the product.
• Only use this Beurer HK49 Cosy Heat Pad heating pad for the purpose described in these instructions.
• This heating pad is not intended for use in hospitals.
• This heating pad is not intended for use by persons (including children) with restricted physical, sensory or mental capabilities and/or by persons lacking the required understanding of the equipment and how it is used, unless they are supervised by a person who is responsible for their safety.
• This heating pad should not be used with persons who are helpless, small children or persons insensitive to heat (e.g. diabetics, persons with skin changes related to illness or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking any pain-relieving medication or alcohol).
• Excessively long use can cause the skin to be burned.
• Caution! Never fall asleep while the heating pad is switched on.
• Do not apply the heating pad to parts of the body which are inflamed, injured or swollen. If in doubt, seek medical advice before use.
• The electric and magnetic fields emitted by this Beurer HK49 Cosy Heat Pad heating pad can interfere with the operation of pacemakers. However, they are far below the permissible limits: electric field strength: 5,000 V/m max., magnetic field strength: 80 A/m max., magnetic flux density: 0.1 millitesla max. Therefore, please consult your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using this heating pad.
• Heating pad
– only connect to the voltage specified on the appliance,
– never operate without supervision,
– never switch on when folded or compressed,
– never wedge between objects,
– never make any sharp creases,
– never use with animals,
– never use when damp,
– only use in conjunction with switch types specified on the heating pad.
• When in use, the electronic components in the switch of the heating pad make the switch slightly warm. The switch should therefore never be covered or placed on the heating pad when it is being operated.
• Do not pull, twist or make any sharp kinks in the cables.
• Do not stick pins or pointed objects into this heating pad.
• This appliance may not be used by children unless the switch has been preset by a parent or a supervisory person, or the child has been sufficiently instructed in how to use this heating pad safely.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not use the heating pad as a toy.
• Please check this heating pad frequently for signs of wear and tear or damage. If there are signs indicating the above or if this heating pad was used improperly, it must be returned to the manufacturer or retailer before further use.
• If the mains connection cable of this heating pad is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its customer service department or a similarly qualified person to avoid any risk.
• Repairs may only be carried out by specially trained personnel or at an authorised
repair work shop, as special tools are required. Incorrect repairs may cause considerable danger to the user.
• Should you still have questions on using our appliances, please contact our customer service department.
I hope this helps you with your choice.
Customer Care Team