Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
No more cold feet or chilblains with this Special Edition Footwarmer from Beurer!
The FW-SE is a special edition footwarmer from the best-selling FW20 range. With three temperature settings, a turbo heat up function, illuminated switching function and a detachable controller you can cuddle up and keep your feet toasty and warm with the Special Edition Footwarmer from Beurer.
The extra soft teddy fleece fabric lining is super-breathable meaning that while your feet are encased in a super-soft lining and warmed automatically they become comfortable and snug not sweaty! There is nothing worse than a footwarmer that acts like a sauna to your feet! The cosy lining is fully detachable so that it can be washed by hand or in a washing machine.
As with most Beurer heating products - this footwarmer comes with a 3 year guarantee - so with the reassurance of this quality German brand and the promise of super-toasty warm feet how can you resist?
Women are 9x more likely to suffer with cold feet and hands than men - this is the perfect solution!
A recent survey has found that women are nine times more likely to develop cold in their extremities than men, and they are more likely to suffer from Raynaud's disease. Raynaud's is a painful condition caused by the lack of blood getting to the fingers and toes - and sufferers will find great relief with this footwarmer!
So why do women feel the cold more? Well, they have more evenly distributed fat layers which gives more internal insulation but this also has the effect that their blood supply protects the core organs and the trunk of the body rather the extremities. Less blood flows to the hands and feet = cold feet and cold hands! Men on the other hand have more heat-generating muscle mass which increases their blood flow = warmth. Lucky them!
Also - women's skin in thinner than men's, and as they age especially following the menopause this gets even thinner. The skin on women's feet is thinner and has less subcutaneous fat than men's, so it is harder for them to keep warm. So just as women's faces get thinner as they age, so too does the skin on their feet and this is why the blood finds it hard to get to them and warm them up. Those most commonly affected are women in the 40+ age bracket - that's why this Beurer Foot Warmer is perfect to keep them warm, and sometimes why men just don't 'feel' the cold as much!
Top tips for keeping your feet warm and healthy!
- Comfy footwear - Tight fitting shoes will restrict circulation, make sure your footwear is comfortable.
- Diet can help - Ginger, fish, parsley, salad, spring onions, apricots and celery are all good sources of Vitamin K which helps improve circulation.
- Exercise - Keeps the heart healthy so a brisk walk or cycle will help.
- Use a foot spa - never use a hot water bottle or radiator - this heat can be too hot too soon and could cause chilblains, or burns to the skin! A foot spa is an ideal way to gently heat your feet and stimulate circulation in the safest way possible.
- Use a heated foot warmer - Just like the foot-spa the heat is kinder to your feet. Nothing too severe that could chilblains, or even burn the skin. Skin burns are a common feature of those with diabetes because of the reduced skin sensation due to nerve damage. With a heated foot warmer the user will enjoy gentle, cosy and effective heat in the safest way possible.
- Moisturise - lanolin helps your skin to retain moisture, this improves blood flow and helps you to retain heat in your feet, so keep your feet moisturised and supple.
Beurer Quality matched with German efficiency makes your feet warm and cosy
Peace of mind - this special edition Footwarmer features precise electronic temperature controls.
Comfortable heat - 3 levels of heat, including the turbo warm up function means you'll get the level of heat that is perfect for you!
Cosy feel - cosy fleecy inner that is fully breathable for your comfort and washable. No sweaty feet here, just warm toasty and safe!
Protection - BSS overheating protection as standard.
Illuminated control display no more fumbling about for the controller in the dark!
Automatic cut off - 90 minutes of heat and this foot warmer will switch off, ensuring you keep cosy, but above all safe.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10368|
|Guarantee||3 Year Guarantee|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Beurer FW-SE Cosy Footwarmer User Manual|
|Function||3 Temperature Settings|
|Size||32cm x 26cm x 26cm (12.6 Inches x 10.2 Inches x 10.2 Inches)|
|Washing Instructions||Washable, removable teddy lining|
Find similar products here:
|5 star :||
|( 6 )|
|4 star :||
|( 1 )|
- Great gift Review by Franchise d
Job done. (Posted on 8 December 2015)
- As advertised Review by Shazer
- Cosy! Review by RitaSue
- Nice style, very cosy. Review by Fi's Mum
- Lovely present Review by Megan Kelly
She loves it, the dog also sits on her toes to get the warmth too. (Posted on 8 January 2015)
- Very good. Review by Jil
- Would recommend to those with cold feet or wanting to keep cosy any time of year. Review by Mrs J
This heats without drawing my feet and making them sweaty, and tucks away neatly behind the sofa when not in use.
Would recommend to those with cold feet or wanting to keep cosy any time of year. (Posted on 19 November 2014)
Thank you for your enquiry. Only use this footwarmer for the purpose described in the instructions for use which can be downlaoded at the following link:
• This footwarmer is not intended for use in hospitals.
• This footwarmer is not intended for use by persons (including children) with restricted physical,
sensory or mental capabilities and/or by persons lacking the required understanding of the equipment
and how it is used, unless they are supervised by a person who is responsible for their safety.
• Do not use for helpless persons, small children, persons insensitive to heat (e.g. diabetics, persons
with illness-related skin changes or scarred skin areas in the application area, after consuming
medications or alcohol).
• Do not use the footwarmer on parts of the body which are inflamed, injured or swollen. If in doubt,
seek medical advice prior to use.
• Excessively long use can cause the skin to be burned.
• Caution! Never fall asleep while the footwarmer is in operation.
• The electric and magnetic fields emitted by this footwarmer can interfere with the operation of
pacemakers. However, they are far below the permissible limits: electric field strength: maximum
of 5,000 V/m, magnetic field strength: maximum of 80 A/m, magnetic flux density: maximum of 0.1
millitesla. Therefore, please ask your doctor and the manufacturer of your pacemaker before using