Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Get creative making homemade yogurt with the Beper Yogurt Maker
The right type of yogurt is good for us as it’s packed with protein, calcium, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12, and can give you some incredible health benefits as well as tasting great! Have you ever fancied taking your love of cooking to the next level and having a go at making every type and flavour of yogurt your heart could possibly desire? The only thing that could be holding you back is that buying yogurt is more convenient than going through the complicated process of making yoghurt on the stove. Well, it used to be this way but not anymore because Beper have designed an electric yogurt maker which couldn’t be easier to use!
All you need to do is mix your ingredients together, pour it into the jars and you're good to go! Perfect for experimenting with consistencies and flavours, and great for use with picky eaters as you WILL find the flavour they like!
How to use your new yogurt maker
- Before you use your new yogurt making machine, wash all of the removable parts in water with a dish detergent.
- Pour the milk into a container and add about 125g of yogurt, whether purchased or prepared with the yogurt maker.
- Mix well for about a minute until the yogurt is perfectly dissolved in the milk.
- Pour it all into the containers of the yogurt maker, close the lids and place them into the compartment inside the appliance.
- Cover the yogurt maker with its lid and plug it into the mains power. The On/Off light (E) will switch on.
- Wait about 12 hours (for example, from 8 pm until 8 the next morning) then eat your delicious homemade yogurt!
The fermentation time for yogurt is subject to significant variation, according to the type and freshness of the ingredients used and to the outside temperature, amount, etc. As a rough guide, the fermentation time will be reduced by 12 hours for the first time to 10 or even 8 for the next batch because the yogurt being used is normally fresher than a shop-bought yogurt.
Tips to make your yogurt tasty!
Once your yogurt is ready to eat you can get creative and turn it into a real treat!
Tip1: Add some crunch to your yogurts by adding in some delicious granola to the centre or sprinkling it on top.
Tip 2: Get fruity by adding some of your favourite fruit as toppings such as mixed berries, melons and even some crunchy apple.
Tip 3: You don’t always have to be good, why not try adding some of your favourite sweet sauces or syrups and cook up some pancakes to go with it?
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11548|
|Recommended For||Making your own flavoured yogurt|
|Included Contents||Yogurt maker & 7 containers x 170ml|
|Power||EU plug with UK adapter - 15 W|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Washing Instructions||Perfectly clean appliance parts will mean better quality results when making yogurt. The container must be carefully washed and rinsed before re-use.|