Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Use this fruit dehydrator to preserve your fruit and veg for months of enjoyment!
If you are a keen gardener but find you often end up with more fruit and veg than you and your loved ones can eat, then drying is a great way to make the most of all your proudly grown produce! This fruit dryer is really useful for making healthy snacks; dried fruit is a delicious way of satisfying your sweet tooth while still nourishing your body. No more buying expensive snack bars from the health food aisle – it’s far cheaper to make your own, not to mention that you can avoid all the nasty additives and preservatives.
With the digital food dehydrator, you can save a lot of money on expensive ingredients like sundried tomatoes and dried herbs. Dehydrated mushrooms and vegetables can be refreshed in minutes for flavourful risottos, stews and more!
What are some uses for my dehydrator?
- Fruit (e.g. apricots, banana, mango, etc.)
- Sundried tomatoes (well, dehydrator-dried…)
- Chilli peppers (amazing to add to curries and chilli)
- Kale chips (a great healthy alternative to crisps!)
- Fruit leather (puree fruit and dry in strips for healthy snack bars!)
- Beef jerky (you can also make jerky from other meats like chicken or fish)
- Stock powder
How do I use my dehydrator?
- Prepare and chop your chosen food as needed
- Arrange in one layer onto the trays as needed and stack them on top of the appliance
- Place the lid on top and switch the dehydrator on
- Set your required temperature, from 40-70 centigrade
- Set your required time, from 1-48 hours
- Check your food every so often to see if it has reached the correct level of dryness
- Switch off the machine and enjoy your dried food!
The instruction booklet included with your Beper dehydrator includes guide times for just about every fruit and vegetable there is to make it extra fool proof. As a general rule, properly stored dried fruit can last for a year and dried vegetables will keep for about 6 months.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11551|
|Recommended For||Drying and preserving fruit, vegetables and meat|
|Included Contents||Dehydrator with 5 shelves (5kg / 11lb capacity each), instructions|
|Power||350w / 220-240v / 50-60Hz / Mains power with EU plug and UK adapter|
|Adjustable||Yes, temperature can be adjusted from 40-70 degrees centigrade|
|Size||37 x 37 x 20 cm (14.5 x 14.5 x 8 inches)|
|5 star :||
|( 2 )|
- Fabulous Product Review by Julie H
- Excellent! Review by Digmutt
To cut a long story short, it has not stopped working since it was delivered! The dogs have fabulous dried liver treats (with nothing added!) and i am amazed at how delicious home dehydrated fruit can taste compared with commercial fruits, and again NOTHING added! I am so happy i bought this dehydrator and i cant wait to try branching out into dehydrated vegetables as well!! (Posted on 30 October 2016)