Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Italian designed coffee and spice grinder to help you achieve authentic cafe taste at home
If you love proper coffee and like to make it yourself at home, then it’s most convenient to buy a bag of pre-ground beans. However, most quality coffee shops will grind their beans just before they use them. Is this really worth it? Coffee experts say yes! Here’s why:
- Pre-ground coffee will absorb any odours in the area it is stored, tainting the taste
- The aroma of coffee is released when it’s ground as it reacts with oxygen; 60% of your coffee’s aroma is lost in the 15 minutes after it has been ground
- Coffee that has been pre-ground will absorb moisture from the air, diluting its flavourful oils
- When they are ground, beans lose a lot of the carbon dioxide that makes for a good brew so it’s best to use ground coffee as soon as possible
These four reasons are a big part of why the coffee your barista makes tastes so much better than the stuff you make at home! The Beper home coffee grinder makes it quick and easy to grind your own coffee even on the groggiest of mornings. Beper are an Italian company so you can trust that they know their coffee! The electric coffee bean grinder is made from quality stainless steel housing that clicks together in an instant and can grind up to 60g worth of coffee beans; you will need 15-20g of beans per cup depending on how strong you like it, so you can grind enough coffee for 3-4 people in under 30 seconds. Definitely worth it for the difference in taste!
Using your coffee grinder
- Place on a flat surface and twist the bowl into the base until it clicks
- Pour up to 60g of coffee beans into the bowl
- Place the transparent cover on top
- Press and hold the power switch for up to 30 seconds
- Check the consistency of your beans and repeat if needed. You will need a different consistency for different brewing methods:
- Coarse (8-10 seconds): cafetieres and percolators
- Medium-Fine (10-15 seconds): filter coffee machines
- Fine (15-20 seconds): stove top espresso pots
- Super Fine (20-30 seconds): espresso machines
- Pour your ground beans into your coffee machine and enjoy!
This fabulous machine will grind herbs and spices too
Your grinder can also be used for grinding up dried herbs, spices or fruit for recipes. There's nothing better than freshly ground spice for your favourite curry and this grinder makes light work of even the toughest of ingredients - meaning that your cooking will be more flavoursome and those flavours more intense!
Try It! You'll be amazed!
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||11547|