Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
The innovative Battery Wizard recharges standard disposable batteries up to 10 times!
The Battery Wizard is an amazing breakthrough in batteries! Gone are the days where you get frustrated that your batteries have run out and you haven’t bought rechargeable ones, we’ve all been caught short trying to change the TV channel to no avail. This no longer matters because the universal battery charger, Battery Wizard, allows you to recharge both your ordinary batteries and your rechargeable ones up to 10 times over!
The brand new and totally unique Battery Wizard uses a patented pulse charging system to refresh and recharge most batteries you use in the home.
The beneficial features of the Battery Wizard
There are a number of different, innovative components to this wonderful device which make it extremely worthwhile. These include:
- You can recharge your ordinary batteries which have run out
- As well as being kind to the environment you are being kind to your wallet
- You can recharge ordinary alkaline batteries up to 10 times!
- Your Battery Wizard will automatically check battery type and size before charging them
- Safe to operate and extremely efficient
- Incorporates a patented pulse charging system which refreshes and recharges most types of battery
- It has a built-in micro-processer which rejects any faulty batteries and automatically adjusts to each individual battery type.
- 5 bright LED lights which indicate battery status and charging level. Battery Wizard recharges almost every type and size of battery AA, AAA, C, D, 9V and N across alkaline, rechargeable Ni- Cad, Ni-Mh, high power, zinc carbon.
It’s stylish and will neatly sit wherever you want to put it, be it your kitchen table or living room floor. Don’t go spending a fortune on buying new batteries, this amazing battery charger is good for the environment and allows you to reduce your carbon footprint – get yours today!
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||10779|
|Recommended For||Recharging batteries|
|Can be used with||AAA, AA, C, D and 9v batteries and normal batteries including Alkaline, Ni-Cad and Ni-Mh|
|Length||28 x 18 x 6cm|
|Power||Mains adaptor (supplied)|
|3 star :||
|( 1 )|
- Alkaline Battery Refresher Review by David
The instructions are in excellent English but sadly a bit confusing. The device and its instructions appear to have been written originally for Ni-Cads since all voltages quoted are 1.2. Alkaline batteries are nominally 1.5 volts but a good one will read 1.6 or more. A duff one will still have an open-circuit voltage of 1.3. This is where the confusion starts. A battery being charged is supposed to be indicated by an LED going red. I found that an alkaline cell having a voltage of more than 1.2 does not have its LED turning red. I guess it's still charging though. (Posted on 23 October 2015)