Great British Service
Free UK Delivery Over £50
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
Post-surgical shrinkage is a problem that affects men undergoing surgery, but there is a solution
The AndroSurgery device from Andro Medical is a Grade 1 medical device, designed to prevent post surgery scar retraction which can lead to penis shortening.
As scars heal, they shrink, which with most surgery is not a problem, however with prostate and penile surgery, one area that shortens is the penis, which is something that all men want to avoid. Such surgeries include:
- Prostate cancer surgery in T1 or T2 Phases.
- Curvature correction surgery.
- Peyronie´s disease correctional surgery. (most of the cases resulted in a shortening of up to 3 cm, according to scientific studies).
- Surgery for traumatic lesions to the Penis
- Urethral narrowing correction surgery
- Penis enlargement surgery
- Penile implant surgery
- Bladder related surgeries for bladder cancer, urinary incontinence, and surgery to heal traumatic lesions to the bladder.
The Androsurgery device applies gentle traction to the penis, which causes the penis to create new cells, maintaining and even increasing the length. It prevents scar retraction, which would otherwise pull the penis inwards, shortening it. This is a simple, painless way of avoiding this and even enlarging your penis at the same time, increasing your self-esteem and making you feel simply great.
It is a Grade 1 medical device which has been clinically tested and proven, and the results have been validated by scientific studies on an international level.
StressNoMore is proud to be an official distributor of Andro Medical; we do not supply imitations and we thank you for supporting us by purchasing official Andro products.
Delivery & Returns
|SKU / Product Code||91982|