Earn Points With Every Purchase
Free Delivery Over £20
100% Discreet Packaging & Billing
If you suffer from curvature of the penis, or Peyronie's disease, you will know how distressing it can be
Penile curvature, or Peyronie's disease is a curvature of the penis, which can be uncomfortable and distressing, and can even lead to a man being unable to enjoy a full sex life. The Andropeyronie by AndroMedical is a clinically tested medical device that has been proven to correct penile curvature by as much as 40 percent in as little as 3-6 months.
What causes Peyronie's Disease?
Doctors are not 100% certain what causes Peyronie's disease, but there are a number of possible causes:
- Genetic predisposition: There's a mild family link.
- Trauma: Many experts think that the 'plaque' formed in Peyronie's disease can form following a trauma to the penis, such as bending or hitting it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture: People suffering with this condition sometimes suffer from Peyronie's as their tissues are more prone to scarring.
However, it is not certain what causes Peyronie's, and some men with none of the above happen to develop the condition.
Surgery for Peyronie's Disease
Usually, doctors only perform surgery for Peyronie's when the disease has stabilised and it is not getting worse. Normally, surgery is only performed if the deformity is very painful and prevents a man from having intercourse.
The two most common operations performed to treat Peyronie's are:
- The Nesbit Procedure: Removal of tissue on the opposite side of the penis to where the plaque is. This helps to straighten the penis, however it can cause the erect penis to become shorter.
- The Lue Procedure: The plaque that has formed inside the penis is removed and replaced with a patch of skin. This can correct the curvature, however can cause erective dysfunction and other complications.
Traction therapy is a great alternative to surgery
Many men are keen to avoid the traditional method of surgery to correct their curvature, as it can reduce the length of the penis by as much as 4cm (1.6 inches), but the Andropeyronie works with gentle traction to not only correct the curvature, but increase the size of the penis too. What's more, this effective treatment leaves no unsightly scarring.
If you have already undergone surgery for Peyronie's disease, this device could help you too. After surgical treatment, it is common for the penis to retract and decrease in size due to the formation of scar tissue, but the Andropeyronie is extremely effective at preventing this. The device works by applying gentle traction to the penis, so the body works to build new cells - this helps to correct the deviation and also to increase the size of the penis as a fortunate side effect.
The device has been clinically tested and proven to be safe and effective, and the results have been validated on an international level, so before you resort to surgery, try the Andropeyronie.
StressNoMore is proud to be an official distributor of Andro Medical; we do not supply imitations and we thank you for supporting us by purchasing official Andro products.
|SKU / Product Code||91981|
|Included Contents||Androshafts, 2 x Androsilicone, 2 x Androcomfort Band, 2 x Androtop for Androsilicone, 2 x Androtop for Androcomfort Band, 2 x Androring, Instruction Booklet, Instructional CD, Quick Guide|
|Material||Springs: Stainless Steel | Shafts: Surgical Aluminum|
Our customers also like these best sellers:
Questions About The Andromedical Andropeyronie
No questions asked yet